• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unc wake

ChrisL68

Riley Skinner
Reaction score
Well, this has to be setting up as the most lightly attended UNC wake basketball game in Winston-Salem ever.

Well, this has to be setting up as the most lightly attended UNC wake basketball game in Winston-Salem ever.

Walmart blue will be greatly in evidence. Cheapest ticket for them.

I’ll be interested in Pilchard’s analysis, but it would seem that we match up very poorly with UNC. Their two bigs will get Sarr in foul trouble early and when Sarr goes to the bench, their bigs will dominate inside, offensively and defensively. Also we have no one with the athleticism to stay in front of Anthony.

I’ll be interested in Pilchard’s analysis, but it would seem that we match up very poorly with UNC. Their two bigs will get Sarr in foul trouble early and when Sarr goes to the bench, their bigs will dominate inside, offensively and defensively. Also we have no one with the athleticism to stay in front of Anthony.

Plus, UNC’s OT loss to Duke last night would clearly indicate that they are a better team than they were a month ago. We are not.

Exactly. Even as bad as they are, a heel fan told me lower level tickets in the dean dome were still over $400
Ha. I've never paid more than maybe $10 over face, even when both teams were ranked and people still cared about ACC basketball. UNC Walmart fans are just suckers.

Plus, UNC’s OT loss to Duke last night would clearly indicate that they are a better team than they were a month ago. We are not.

So would our last second loss to Syracuse indicate that we are a better team than a month ago?

Neath is our only guard who can come close to matching up with Anthony but he will be riding pine as Chill gets abused repeatedly.

Neath played the best game of his short career last night but was unseen down the stretch.

Neath played the best game of his short career last night but was unseen down the stretch.

Yep...we had another “PG” playing “Hero Ball” which of course predictably ending in a disaster and another loss.

Ha. I've never paid more than maybe $10 over face, even when both teams were ranked and people still cared about ACC basketball. UNC Walmart fans are just suckers.

You don't go often or are full of shit. I hate these scalper kings, who are the same people who tell you they have 30 or 32 in the first round and 3 of 4 in the finals, they are also 6 foot 4, 210.

Bullshit.

You don't go often or are full of shit. I hate these scalper kings, who are the same people who tell you they have 30 or 32 in the first round and 3 of 4 in the finals, they are also 6 foot 4, 210.

Bullshit.
I'm not sure I missed a game at UNC from 1998-2006 and went to a handful more before [Redacted]. Haven't been in years, but there's no way the tickets have been tougher lately, much less this year, than they were then. The Dean Dome has never been a tough ticket. Most of the time I'd score one on Franklin at a restaurant/bar before ever getting near the stadium. Worst case, wait until about a minute after tip and the pros are dumping tickets so they can hop in the car and head to the next game/event they are going to buy/sell that day.

Most I've ever paid over face for an ACC game was $40, but that was after driving all the way to Maryland, and we needed 3 together. Was the last chance to see a game in Cole, the year that JHo called the timeout we didn't have.

Last edited:
Prob an L coming, but could also see a bad UNC team lay down after an emotional loss.

Pedal your shit on the internet. If you have such a gift, you'd be buying and selling online or as a scalper.

Once the price gets that low, there is no market to scalp.

Last edited:
Pedal your shit on the internet. If you have such a gift, you'd be buying and selling online or as a scalper.

Once the price gets that low, there is no market to scalp.
Lol, WTF are you joining a Wake board on Nov 2019 and acting like internet cop? I've been buying tickets and attending games with posters from this board since the late 90's. Just because you're a sucker that hands his cash to the first scalper he sees because they are the "last" good tickets he has, doesn't mean we all are. Guys like you make it possible for the rest of us to get in cheap, so thanks I guess.

Back