• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unc wake

I used to get nervous days before Wake v. UNC, it would consume my thoughts, but I have never cared less about this game. Thanks Ron!:fu:

I used to work with a guy who graduated UNC the same year I graduated Wake (78). He told me once that he used to fear Wake more than any other ACC team.

Times have certainly changed.

I used to get nervous days before Wake v. UNC, it would consume my thoughts, but I have never cared less about this game. Thanks Ron!:fu:

Same here. I didn't even know we were playing UNC until I jut saw this thread. And I couldn't care less who wins. I had season tickets for 17 years, and haven't been to a game in 8 years. I haven't even watched a minute of a game on TV in over 3 years.

Same here. I didn't even know we were playing UNC until I jut saw this thread. And I couldn't care less who wins. I had season tickets for 17 years, and haven't been to a game in 8 years. I haven't even watched a minute of a game on TV in over 3 years.

I knew we played but thought the game was tomorrow. One of the guys I workout with, who is a UNC fan, told me good luck tonight and that is when I knew the game was tonight.

Back