• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNC @ WFU – Sat 11/12 – 7:30 ESPN2

Somebody earlier said that it's impressive that Clawson got us into the #10 ranking. It is. Tonight is the 3rd week in a row where our guys aren't as fast or strong as the opponents. That was the case v Clemson too. In spite of the ingenious slow mesh, and the courageous, effective QB and quality receivers, and the 3* defensive players who do their best we are still a bottom feeder when it comes to the essence of college football, talent. If you can't compete on the line of scrimmage you lose. We can't compete against most schools on the line of scrimmage, especially on offense. It's just a fact and probably ALWAYS will be. Credit to our guys for never quitting over most of my 49 years.

If Clawson would leave, this will be the last influence Ron Wellman has on the revenue sport programs.

UNC getting the benefit of home game calls tonight...

Somebody earlier said that it's impressive that Clawson got us into the #10 ranking. It is. Tonight is the 3rd week in a row where our guys aren't as fast or strong as the opponents. That was the case v Clemson too. In spite of the ingenious slow mesh, and the courageous, effective QB and quality receivers, and the 3* defensive players who do their best we are still a bottom feeder when it comes to the essence of college football, talent. If you can't compete on the line of scrimmage you lose. We can't compete against most schools on the line of scrimmage, especially on offense. It's just a fact and probably ALWAYS will be. Credit to our guys for never quitting over most of my 49 years.
Do you think anybody wants to read that during the middle of the game?

Try onside kicks. Field position means nothing to our D

I'd go for 2 here with that offsides.

These refs can go fuck themselves but goddamnit run the ball on first and goal

We owe these bastards a comeback of our own.

Some ref call is going to matter in this game, you can tell

Back