• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCG-Wake

it has to do with putting wilbekin on their best player after he took him to school all game. i repeat...if the uncg player lands in bounds we mostly likely lose..and it woulda been alonso hittng a shot over mitch. you seem to think just becuaae he is the best out of the other options. we tried three guys mainly, and no one could yet we put pur least likely at succeeding on their best player in the most important momenta, and that is what i did not like

it has to do with putting wilbekin on their best player after he took him to school all game. i repeat...if the uncg player lands in bounds we mostly likely lose..and it woulda been alonso hittng a shot over mitch. you seem to think just becuaae he is the best out of the other options. we tried three guys mainly, and no one could yet we put pur least likely at succeeding on their best player in the most important momenta, and that is what i did not like

Is this pig Latin Canadian style? :D

Wilbekin has always put a ton of effort into defense, he’s just never been big enough, strong enough, or fast enough to be consistently effective.

MW is the Joseph Amonett of defense for Wake.

Speaking of #11, I hadn't heard that Melo was Charlie Harrison's nephew.

did mitchell on kennard not teach you any basketball last year?

Can you say illegal Harry Giles screen on the baseline for the win? Not in any way diminishing Wilbekin's limitations...he's got 'em; but he's not responsible for all the points Kenard scored in that match. I don't mean to imply you're referencing the last play of that particualr game, but this sort of perspective neglects the el photo grande...

Can you say illegal Harry Giles screen on the baseline for the win? Not in any way diminishing Wilbekin's limitations...he's got 'em; but he's not responsible for all the points Kenard scored in that match. I don't mean to imply you're referencing the last play of that particualr game, but this sort of perspective neglects the el photo grande...

Im referring to the fact MW was still being told to guard a man he had no chance of guarding...after another 30+ point performance against him..kennard had wide open shots all night because mitches standing reach is 6'

Good point. Wake has too damn many fans as it is. Specially don't need the ones who cannot be pleased with a 2-4 record against third rate teams.

Enjoy bottom feeding.

Good point. We need to do a better job of recruiting shitty fans.

Manning is a good recruiter but the guy honestly couldnt coach Ron Jeremy in a damn whore house.

Nor had I. Heard this for the first time during the broadcast.
But did you know Wilbekin's brother, Scottie, played in the SEC for Florida and was pretty good?

Or that our guard, Brandon, has a father who was really good in the ACC tournament as a player and sits on our bench as assistant coach?

But did you know Wilbekin's brother, Scottie, played in the SEC for Florida and was pretty good?

Or that our guard, Brandon, has a father who was really good in the ACC tournament as a player and sits on our bench as assistant coach?

Did you know that Justin Gray was roommates with Carmelo Anthony at Oak Hill?

Back