• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCG-Wake

Deac83

Reaction score
How far have we sunk. No game thread before the game starts

Again.....has Wilbekin ever made a layup at wake?

Donovan Mitchell can shoot, which is a huge surprise to me this season. They keep,leaving their big man wide open for 3 &has buried 3 of them.

Little Chill is awful on defense. Whoever he is covering either scores a three over him or scores inside against him. The third option is another player from wake must rotate over to cover his man after he is beaten leaving another player with an open jumper. He is truly awful on defense and should rarely see the court.

Do they ever pass the ball into Sarr in the post?

Manning's use of Moore is really baffling.

Thompson provides absolutely nothing.

Last edited:
Moore looked like he would be a decent FT shooter as a frosh.

Holy cow that was a nice step back 3 by Mitchell.

Watching my first Wake action this year. Haven't caught much of the game, but our guards are trying to do way too much. Particularly Crawford and Woods, who are supposed to be our calm leaders...

Watching my first Wake action this year. Haven't caught much of the game, but our guards are trying to do way too much. Particularly Crawford and Woods, who are supposed to be our calm leaders...
This is perhaps the best our guards have looked all year. Crawford still goes hero ball sometimes, and Wilbekin still attempts to layup, but otherwise they're playing pretty well

Donovan Mitchell being more than a complete zero is the best thing so far about this season. Kid has a nice stroke. Dat step-back.

Back