• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

UNCG-Wake

Also, do we have a female assistant? Haven't noticed her before, but she's got a clipboard and hangs in the huddle

Donovan Mitchell being more than a complete zero is the best thing so far about this season. Kid has a nice stroke. Dat step-back.
Yes. With the exception of a couple of dumb fouls, he's been a bright spot the last couple of games.

Doral had also looked pretty great on offense when he gets the ball down low.

Mitchell looks like a stretch 4 in progress. Time to start him and let him grow into the role.

I like Woods better as a sixth man.
That means Wilbekin starts. I'd rather have woods start. Not sure we need an NBA-esque second unit.

But you're right he's come out with tons of fire. I love his game

Mitchell looks like a stretch 4 in progress. Time to start him and let him grow into the role.
I would not be surprised if he starts to take TT's minutes as the season goes on. That's a Manning move.

Chaundee is a confusing player

That means Wilbekin starts. I'd rather have woods start. Not sure we need an NBA-esque second unit.

But you're right he's come out with tons of fire. I love his game

He's a sixth man. No doubt. But we don't have enough talent to do that now. Hopefully that will work out next year.

The color analyst seems like a nice guy. But he offers absolutely no value to the telecast

He's a sixth man. No doubt. But we don't have enough talent to do that now. Hopefully that will work out next year.
I don't disagree with that at all. I also feel like he'd happily take that role a la Taron.

Two huge turnovers in a row by Doral, and then a shooting foul on the defensive end. This is the key point in the game. We need Doral to be better.

Back