• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial “Please Don’t Turn Out to be Creeps Too” List of Famous People

Ugh. George Takei.

I'm calling bs on this one. The dude's claim happened while he was passed out drunk. Who the hell remembers anything from when they were passed out drunk. If someone else stakes a similar claim, I'll buy into it, but this one, nah.

I'm calling bs on this one. The dude's claim happened while he was passed out drunk. Who the hell remembers anything from when they were passed out drunk. If someone else stakes a similar claim, I'll buy into it, but this one, nah.

Cosby logic

Woof

Unfortunately for Takei, some old interviews have surfaced that corroborate that type of behavior, so maybe barking like a (female?) dog is merited.

Unfortunately for Takei, some old interviews have surfaced that corroborate that type of behavior, so maybe barking like a (female?) dog is merited.

What?

No, I was calling out your awful post.

Then it was you that misunderstood my post.

Back