• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial “Please Don’t Turn Out to be Creeps Too” List of Famous People

I'd say the new thread should be "Famous people we would not be surprised to find out are creeps"

Easy.

Any comedian
Any politician
Any comedian turned politician

Don't think you can lump all comedians into the mix. Guys like Gaffigan and Ansari would surprise the hell out of me.

That said, Bill Maher would not. That guy is the worst.

Worth mentioning that Aziz has been addressing the creep issue to several years in his standup and in Master of None.

Worth mentioning that Aziz has been addressing the creep issue to several years in his standup and in Master of None.
Most of Louis CK's material was about how all men are perverted creeps.

Right. Which is why I've said he will probably come out of this ok.

John Oliver
John Stewart

I think you're safe with Oliver. He's married to a US military vet who he met when she helped hide him at the 2008 Pub convention when security was chasing after him and his camera crew. If he did anything that effed up, I'm sure she could take his ass out. And yes, he did outkick his coverage.

And someone mentioned Nick Offerman. Yes, that would hurt. He seems such a cool and down to earth guy, and he and Meghan make 1 of the nicest Hollywood couples. Quite the wood worker too.

Last edited:
Colbert would make me pretty sad. Oliver and Stewart to, but I'm more invested in Colbert being a good guy.

No way would Matt Lauer be one of these guys.

I was shocked when I first heard it this morning, but then not so much. He's always kind of given me the creeps. Never been a fan of Lauer.

Onscreen news is such an ego-driven bro mentality, none of these news guys would surprise me.

I just harken back to Brian Williams on 30 Rock and it's actually probably true

Bret Boone, piece of shit:

DP0lhYzU8AEX9qz.jpg

DP0lhYzVAAAsXsM.jpg

Back