• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

Jimmer better watch his mouth after that charge call, or they might kick him off the team next.

stupid belmont losing, come on Utah St. at least

i think this UCLA-Michigan St. game could be a good one

The Johnies have good ball rotation

The Zags stand around but are effective

UCLA is shitting the bed after being up by 20 the whole game. now a 4 point game

I haven't watched the entire game, but it looked like UCLA was up by about 22, then MSU cut it to 8, then UCLA pushed it back to 20, and now its 4 and MSU has two FT's coming. Damn.

here we go! day two of the first round! (its not the second round damnit!) if its anywhere as close to as good as the first we all are in for some gems

The only "upset" I picked for games today was Marquette over Xavier. I can't see much else exciting happening except maybe VCU over G'town. Of course Oakland is staying competitive with Texas for now.

For my bracket's sake, I hope it's a quiet, chalky-type day.

I'm very happy to see UM battle back against Tennessee, I didn't know how UT would come out playing what with all the controversy about the seemingly inevitable firing of Pearl. Glad they came out playing hard for their coach, but gladder that the Wolverines are in the lead.

Back