• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

I gotta say, I enjoy this newly liberated Tejas and his posting style. Cracking me up.

There was 3 second left when that moron launched it from half court

then those fucking refs dont review the play when there was a second left on the clock

fuck

im off to continue drinking

Washington did everything possible to lose that game in the final few minutes. Unreal. I've never seen a team shit away such a great performance.

Oh wait they were fucking playing Carolina. Fucking Tarholes

Ya know, I hate him, but I have respect for Coach K.

Roy Williams? I've never seen a bigger piece of shit.

Oh...the refs told the coaches they "already checked" the time?

Absolute horse shit.

Give it six of these, and wash it down with THIS!

I've already seen that damn NAPA commercial enough to know nearly all of the words. Can't we take a small break from it, CBS? Please?

Give it six of these, and wash it down with THIS!

I've already seen that damn NAPA commercial enough to know nearly all of the words. Can't we take a small break from it, CBS? Please?

Yeah the song getting stuck in my head is annoying enough. Then watching the super creepy looking dude pushes it over the top.

UNC took 23 free throws today and Washington took 7. Yeah Washington pissed away the game but that was ridiculous.

The national coordinator of NCAA officiating is awful. He sounds absolutely ridiculous and seems to have little evidence for common sense.

The national coordinator of NCAA officiating is awful. He sounds absolutely ridiculous and seems to have little evidence for common sense.

I always hate how they have to defend the refs by coming up with bs rules and excuses. Just say they made a mistake and will evaluate it in the future. Would make me less pissed off.

Back