• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial 2011 NCAA Tournament Thread

ha the big east blows donkey balls.

Yeah they are going to look like it after this weekend. Only 2 to advance from the weekend were able to do so due thanks to playing other Big East teams in the 2nd round. It will be a hard performance to defend.

FSU is outclassing Notre Dame. Thank fucking god they didn't get a 1 seed. Would have been a travesty.

Wish our Deacs could get back to tournament. This tournament has no great teams and is there for the taking.

Yeah they are going to look like it after this weekend. Only 2 to advance from the weekend were able to do so due thanks to playing other Big East teams in the 2nd round. It will be a hard performance to defend.

And only one of those two was expected to win

I went to bed early last night and didn't watch the FSU-ND game. Damn. That is all I have to say.

Suck it ND!

So a colleague of mine was telling me about the pool that he and 9 other friends put together for every NCAA tourney. They each draft 14 players and the person whose players score the most points at the end of the tourney wins the pot. You also get a 15point bonus for each player on the championship team. I'd never heard of this before, but it sounds pretty intriguing.

So a colleague of mine was telling me about the pool that he and 9 other friends put together for every NCAA tourney. They each draft 14 players and the person whose players score the most points at the end of the tourney wins the pot. You also get a 15point bonus for each player on the championship team. I'd never heard of this before, but it sounds pretty intriguing.

Round 1, Pick 1 - Jamie Skeen.

Wish our Deacs could get back to tournament. This tournament has no great teams and is there for the taking.

WHAT R U POEPLE HIGH! WHAT R U SMOCKING! NO GRAET TEAMSZ??

Kylie Erving is BACK yo! DUKE WILL GO UNDEFFEATED THE REST OF THE SEASON FACT!!

IT IS OVA!! MARCH MADNISS IS OURS!! TWO PETE TWO PETE TWO PETE!! YAAA!

This board is bringing out all the old posters. Nice

Back