• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial Wake @ VaTech Thread. 9pm fox sports south and ESPN3

We pick interesting spots on the floor to pick up our dribble

I thought I'd made peace with the speed of Dino's feet, I was wrong. It's still infuriating.

We can win this game if we can figure out to take it to the hole every time and stop shooting 3s before VT does.

I like Codi but he can't shoot from outside. He needs to play defense, and drive and dish on offense.

Yeah, we fucking get it. Neither can Cornelius Hudson and he shoots the ball twice as often.

Codi does a lot for us. He plays defense, gets to the rim at a nice rate, and distributes the ball.

RONDALE MOTHERFUCKIN WAAAAAAAATSON!!!!

Yeah, we fucking get it. Neither can Cornelius Hudson and he shoots the ball twice as often.

Codi does a lot for us. He plays defense, gets to the rim at a nice rate, and distributes the ball.
Agreed with all of that.

wfu22 just got a chubby

Just turned this on. Jesus, what are there 11 people at this game? And is it just my espn feed or is the lighting so shitty in there that you can't tell any of our players apart? I thought Mitoglou was collins for a second.

lol we're all such assholes for doubting hof rondale watson

So much for all that defensive practice using those infamous towels ��

lol this defense is just godawful, holy shit

Back