• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unofficial Wake @ VaTech Thread. 9pm fox sports south and ESPN3

Tough game. We played bad defense but VT hit everything. One of those nights. Refs + career nights.

Our defense is just not good. Nobody is afraid to go against us. Everyone looks comfortable from the tip.

WTF was that bullshit. Refs suck. Don't fucking blow the whistle when it's not your fucking area. Defend that shit REF. He fucked up

Wow, I have never seen such a poorly officiated game in my life.

Awful. Most importantly one of their key players instigating a confrontation throwing a punch and somehow not getting ejected.

That was obvious. Crawford should have had the ball. Codi just isn't clutch especially since we needed 3 points.

Normally I'd agree with you, but he had just hit the three that even made it an issue(I realize he banked it in)

Tough game. We played bad defense but VT hit everything. One of those nights. Refs + career nights.

We have the worst defense in the conference. [insert team] hitting everything is not just bad luck.

what's the explanation for vt getting the ball on an inadvertent whistle?

The "give all calls that aren't clear cut to the home team" explanation.....??

I wish we would have just lost without getting fucked by the refs.

god damn codi can't shoot free throws for shit. Most teams would be psyched to have their starting sg and captain at the line...

I cannot wait until CMM graduates. Also, every possession should go inside out.

Let's hope that Rondale and Mitchell can make this a habit. Devin looked like a different player. Codi appears to be back.

Silver linings in an otherwise shit game.

Back