• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Cane's is coming to Denver. I had never heard of it before, but peeps seem to have a real hard-on for this spot. Enlighten me as to why.

Inspired by this thread, I went to Cane's for lunch today. Pretty delicious. Nothing like uber special or anything, but a nice change from the classic, chicfila. Don't have Bojangles here, but stop in every time I'm in D.C.

I agree with 2&2, Give me an ice cold coors, over some super bitter pretentious IPA that tastes like bitter ass.

Also it is Bojangles or GTFO.

This whole service dog thing is out of control. Every crazy white lady has gone online and registered their dog as a "service dog", and now there are poorly trained dogs on planes, and other places poorly trained dogs don't belong.

Chick that just boarded the plane in front of me was bringing on a cocker spaniel, and it was hard to tell which one was going to have a nervous breakdown first, her or the dog.

This whole service dog thing is out of control. Every crazy white lady has gone online and registered their dog as a "service dog", and now there are poorly trained dogs on planes, and other places poorly trained dogs don't belong.

Chick that just boarded the plane in front of me was bringing on a cocker spaniel, and it was hard to tell which one was going to have a nervous breakdown first, her or the dog.

You're allowed to fly with dogs you know.

Yeah, well at least they don't eat them.

Back