• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

yeah, we're obviously related. I typed that description out really quickly/easily because that's definitely me (but I make the exceptions for beer and bikes). I just don't understand not appreciating ANYTHING enough to spend a little more for it... to the point that you can make the statement "it's all the same" and not even recognize that there's a difference in quality.

So you get joy in life being smarter than other people by not spending money on almost anything except beer and bikes?

Well the smartest thing would be to just marry a rich guy and enjoy everything.

Wrightsville Beach is a beach in decline and has become a gd pain in the ass.

pretty much. way easier to park in CB and get banged up on the beach.

Not more expensive, "better tasting" beer or coffee. I like hanging out with my kids, watching sports, boating, fornication, etc. I'll pay extra for some things that have a definitive better performance, but beer or coffee aren't in that category; on the occasion I'm drinking either, I'm not drinking either for the taste. Now if you asked me to pay more for a Malibu over a Regal, then yeah I'll pay the extra for the Regal

What are you drinking them for?

I'm drinking beer for the alcohol. On the rare occasion I'm drinking coffee (which honestly has been maybe 20 times in my life), I'm drinking it for either caffeine or to get warm.

Has a woman ever taken engagement photos with the Bojjj? I dnt think so.

https://www.facebook.com/Elysechels...0756.1073741833.1125991581&type=3&pnref=story

18194819_10211370164466265_8752478933044274438_n.jpg

18198633_10211370162986228_5370960690787117083_n.jpg

17991983_10211363544020758_3968798471618505466_n.jpg

18198578_10211370161306186_6371553772047340342_n.jpg

Raising Caines > Popeyes

Of course Bos reigns supreme tho

Cane's is coming to Denver. I had never heard of it before, but peeps seem to have a real hard-on for this spot. Enlighten me as to why.

Last edited:
Aside from personal taste/quality, craft beers are usually much higher gravity so the extra cost is negated by having to drink fewer of them. The amount of domestic light beers it would take to get me drunk is daunting. However there are times where that fits the occasion and I do enjoy domestic beers sometimes. I think it's dumb that some people can't even drink a domestic here or there now, not even have one Bud Heavy from the bucket... have to have an Atomic Hopsplosion 420 Imperial IPA or nothing.

That's what I mean by the aging of the target demographic: as the millennials age, drinking to get drunk is much less important, so that part of the cost justification is lost.

I'm drinking beer for the alcohol. On the rare occasion I'm drinking coffee (which honestly has been maybe 20 times in my life), I'm drinking it for either caffeine or to get warm.

Ummmm

You should be happy you made somewhat smile and laugh!! I happen to enjoy it!!!

Oh yes, but most people come here to torture themselves either watching wake sports or arguing with people that will never change their minds. It's like Sartre or the Sound of Music without the Nazis.

Raising Caines > Popeyes

Of course Bos reigns supreme tho

Canes is just tenders dummy. Although it is tasty. But we talkin bone in chikin & biscuits. Fried spicy thighs.

True story: I used to have some relations with the sister of the dude who started Cane's. Sort of blew her off. Now her fam is swimming in like 100MM in fried tender money. Fuckin TAB

Back