• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

They don't taste the same, but neither tastes appreciably better than the other.

ZPJrgpG.gif

I wouldn't say a fraud. There's just not much to him. It shows how clueless liberal politicians are that only Obama and Sanders realized how much the left hates Hillary and took advantage of it.

I wouldn't say a fraud. There's just not much to him. It shows how clueless liberal politicians are that only Obama and Sanders realized how much the left hates Hillary and took advantage of it.

I suppose that's what I mean. He speaks in platitudes instead of presenting solutions. While that's par for the course with politicians, I felt Hillary (even if when our views weren't always aligned) had strategies and vision for implementing her policies.

Yeah. She had wonk policies, but no sense of how to communicate it as a vision for the country or how to best account for peoples' needs.

The big problem for the Dems is the cult of personality that fed Clinton dependence. Even those who resisted it leaned heavily on Obama without helping him on the local level or convinced themselves Bernie has something substantive to offer.

Yeah. She had wonk policies, but no sense of how to communicate it as a vision for the country or how to best account for peoples' needs.

The big problem for the Dems is the cult of personality that fed Clinton dependence. Even those who resisted it leaned heavily on Obama without helping him on the local level or convinced themselves Bernie has something substantive to offer.

Fortunately for the Dems, the GOP currently has a similar "cult of personality" problem.

They don't taste the same, but neither tastes appreciably better than the other.

Agreed. Once I shook off the chains of my millennial self-superiority complex I too realized that we can only perceive the taste of beer as beer. There may be differences, but to delude yourself into thinking you taste these differences is a sign of pretentiousness.

Agreed. Once I shook off the chains of my millennial self-superiority complex I too realized that we can only perceive the taste of beer as beer. There may be differences, but to delude yourself into thinking you taste these differences is a sign of pretentiousness.

Only a snowflake would think beers could be equally as unique.

I guess 2and2 wouldn't dream of getting black coffee at a legit coffee shop. After all, it's identical to the office swill he can get for free.

I guess 2and2 wouldn't dream of getting black coffee at a legit coffee shop. After all, it's identical to the office swill he can get for free.

I'm sure another unpopular opinion, but you are actually correct. I don't go to "legit" coffee shops, or any coffee shops for that matter. They are for the same suckers drinking craft beer.

I'm sure another unpopular opinion, but you are actually correct. I don't go to "legit" coffee shops, or any coffee shops for that matter. They are for the same suckers drinking craft beer.

So do you just go to the Sizzler for your steaks? Fancy restaurants are for suckers, amirite?

Legitimate question: what in life brings you joy?

Here's my guess at your answer: feeling like you're smarter than other people (thus the inclination to have these screaming hot takes and firmly-held beliefs that you're somehow coming out ahead of other shmucks by not getting 'conned' into paying more for something that exists in a cheaper iteration).

Back