• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

You are already on the record as hating ankles. But also they are probably wearing something like Mocc Socks that don't show.

i dunno, man. i saw a guy with dress shoes at a meet & greet thing and i'm pretty sure there were no socks involved

i dunno, man. i saw a guy with dress shoes at a meet & greet thing and i'm pretty sure there were no socks involved
Cray. Must be weird not having feet that sweat.

But really, when I wear Mocc Socks or other variants (not with suits, but maybe if I wore suits), it looks exactly like I'm not wearing socks. Crucial for summer in the south. SF is cold enough that it is not a look I opt for that much.

You are already on the record as hating ankles. But also they are probably wearing something like Mocc Socks that don't show.

Ok. This makes more sense cause I can't be the only person whose feet sweat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In terms of the suits w/out socks look specifically... I think it really only works for a certain type of skinny dude. Also can't just do it with any dress shoe.

Its your perogative, of course, prefer a light/adjunct/american lager to the craft options, but most craft beers are distinctly different styles than bud light. If you can't taste the difference between a porter, pilsner, IPA, and brown ale, you have no taste buds.

What is an adjunct beer?

Beers where they use cheaper starch sources like corn or rice, in addition to barley. For example, I think Bud mentions rice on their label.

Cool, thanks. Never heard that term. So adjunct refers to the supplemental grains or beers with them added. Neat.

Lol that craft beer is the fad when craft brewing has been going on for hundreds of years vs a few decades of commercial brewing.

Lol that craft beer is the fad when craft brewing has been going on for hundreds of years vs a few decades of commercial brewing.

weihenstephaner_emblem_en.jpg

But you could argue that monastic brewers were themselves early commercial firms. Our business models for lots of organizations are based on monastic examples -- universities, publishing houses, breweries, libraries, etc.

But of course individual brewers have been around longer. Obviously.

If you think a craft IPA and bud light taste the same, then you literally have no taste buds.

Back