• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Maybe it'd have helped if I wrote long shot but that'd ruin the subtlety and I'm not going to dumb it down for some bonehead mass audience.

When I rode the bus in DC (which was every day for like 9 years) I greeted the driver when I got on the bus and said thanks when I got off. Every single time.

I really only tip Waiters/Waitresses and nobody else. Wait staff I go below the recomended 18% and tip 10-15%. Not my job to subsidize wait staff raises because restaurants and employers don't want to pay their staff.

Yes I worked in the service industry.

I really only tip Waiters/Waitresses and nobody else. Wait staff I go below the recomended 18% and tip 10-15%. Not my job to subsidize wait staff raises because restaurants and employers don't want to pay their staff.

How do you feel about a $15 minimum wage?

I don't clamber into the cockpit to say thanks but when they're standing right there then every time.

I think it's worth the extra 5% to not spend eternity in damnation

Yes! Adults who love kids movies but don't think they should say thank you to pilots and stewardesses! Please please keep going

I'll never walk on your lawn.

all wait staff need the money more than we do. tip generously and quit being cheap.

Based on other threads about it, tipping could derail this thread completely. We need some more unpopular hot takes like "I hate bacon" and "Vacation is overrated."

Oooofff. This sucks.

whoever cuts your hair must love you.

So, you're a cheap bastard to wait staff, but really like to screw barbers, valets, drivers, porters, etc.?

Back