• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

too mainstream for juice

Wonder if he watches "A Christmas Story" on Christmas Eve. I've seen it a zillion times already, but I'll be watching it again (and loving it again) two or three times next Tuesday. That has become a ritual at our family's Christmas Eve get-together.

And there won't be any white lights on Ralphie's Christmas tree, either !!!

Wait...it's poor taste to have a Christmas tree?

On a different but related note, one of my golfing buddies told me that he paid someone to come in a decorate the tree in their house. My neighbors have been paying people to decorate the outside of their homes for years. But the Christmas tree in their living room? I had no idea there were people who did that.

On a different but related note, one of my golfing buddies told me that he paid someone to come in a decorate the tree in their house. My neighbors have been paying people to decorate the outside of their homes for years. But the Christmas tree in their living room? I had no idea there were people who did that.

Didn't you have a guy who washed your balls?

You portrayed this as job creation.

People complain about the writing and acting in Star Wars but we absolutely fell in love with those characters. Something must have worked.

I looked at having somebody do the lights outside.

source.gif

I’m kinda bummed that now even if I wanted a maple fridge I’d have to feel bad about it.

For the people who are saying they decorate mostly because they have kids, how old are your kids? We've skipped a tree entirely the last few years because we've had toddlers that would absolutely fucking wreck a decorated tree.

For the people who are saying they decorate mostly because they have kids, how old are your kids? We've skipped a tree entirely the last few years because we've had toddlers that would absolutely fucking wreck a decorated tree.

ElectricWeepyAppaloosa-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

We have 2 kids, 9 and 6. We've never not had at least one balls-out decorated tree. Obviously you don't put the Waterford crystal on the lower branches, but tie the tree to the wall and tell them not to grab it.

Back