• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

your whole life is a fantasy

vb32h9x104f11.jpg

Contrary to the way you feel when rolling the trash out to the curb, you do not look like a suburban dipshit, dillweed or douche-bag. In fact, and in particular to that group of high school girls who just drove by, you look quite debonair, suave and, might I add, sexy.

Didn’t want this to get too buried by the repeatedly unpopular opinions of catamount.

I agree with this take too. Face facts loosers and stop pretending we’ll be able to safely have college and nfl without tons of outbreaks and sick players, staffs, families etc.

The NBA and NHL bubbles I’m ok with but those are temporary to finish out the existing seasons.

PGA Tour has done a phenomenal job during the pandemic. No reason they can't keep it going.

PGA Tour has done a phenomenal job during the pandemic. No reason they can't keep it going.

Yeah I didn’t include golf the first time, just the bubbled sports. Golf sort of goes without saying that it works as a socially distanced sport.

Dentistry in general is bullshit. Somehow we've been sold on the idea that we need to go see these fuckers twice a year, every year to get a checkup. Just brush your teeth and floss and you'll be fine. Crazy expense.

Dentistry in general is bullshit. Somehow we've been sold on the idea that we need to go see these fuckers twice a year, every year to get a checkup. Just brush your teeth and floss and you'll be fine. Crazy expense.

Mine tries to guilt trip me into 3 month visits every time I go. It'a a ridiculous racket.

best way to eat red velvet cake is to put it in a bowl, pour a bit of milk on it, and stir it up until its red velvet mush. Delicious!

my friend was trying to tell me that the other day. she was like "i just went for the first time in years and it was fine, why would i go regularly"

i'm like "okay genius how bad did it hurt when they were scraping your tartar buildup"

she said it made her cry, and i was like YEAH THAT'S WHY YOU GO EVERY SIX MONTHS

I go three times a year. I can't stand having any tartar on my teeth at all, I hate that shit on the back of my bottom teeth. I have only had a couple of cavities ever but tartar is intolerable for me

Back