• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

The pinnacle of fast food sandwiches is the Ahi Tuna sandwich cooked medium rare from Comeback Shack in Boone. I had that yesterday. Amazing.

The pinnacle of fast food sandwiches is the Ahi Tuna sandwich cooked medium rare from Comeback Shack in Boone. I had that yesterday. Amazing.

sounds strong.

Worst ahi tuna I've had was at, you guessed it, HAMS in GREENSBORO. Why did I order Ahi Tuna at Hams? I'm a dumb dumb.

Is it an unpopular opinion to say Mountain Fried Chicken sucks?

Bojangles >Popeyes>Church’s>>>>>KFC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mountain Fried Chicken

I don't think I've ever agreed with a take so much. I won't be upset if I never have to eat that flavorless unseasoned trash again. How hard is it to just add some seasoning?

since McDonald's has its HQ here, their menu changes make the local business news and I got an alert that they're planning to compete with Chick-Fil-A et al with a new chicken sandwich

Was going to stop by there today, but I couldn't even get in the parking lot. Must be pretty good.

There is a chicken sammy chain in Austin called Flyright. It does in fact not Fly right, it flies poorly.

I think the only time I ever had mountain fried chicken was at halftime of football games in the equipment room when it had been delivered before kickoff. So - not a fan.

Best chicken sandwich is Chic Fil A, best bone in bojangles. Best sides bojangles. Best biscuit bojangles. Best overall item bojangles takes 1 and 2 for Cajun filet biscuit and the Bo Berry biscuit.

Worst offender for horrible consistency between locations is a tie between pop eyes and bojangles.

Dirty Rice has to be on the Mount Rushmore of fast food sides.

If you prefer chicken breast over a thigh you don't count as a person.

Generally agree in 95% of preparation. BUT, sometimes the fried chicken thighs are just too damn greasy.

Also, I'm not a chicken tenders guy, but the ones at Leroy Fox in CLT are the best I've ever had. Ate some yesterday. And they may have the best honey mustard I've ever had too.

Chicken tenders from Putter's fire.

Use to get them in "ouch" as a kid, can't pull that off anymore.

Putter's in general bangs. This is probably the wrong thread for this post.

Back