• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

christmas and thanksgiving are cool, the rest we simply don't get enough time off work to even rank

if you don't recognize new year's greatness I invite you to do some reflecting

no family commitments no religious trappings winter holiday time off drink-focused etc

valentine's day is the worst Western holiday again i will not be taking questions at this time

personally, I've had a fucking blast on NYE and some expensive, crowded, and underwhelming times

holiday with the biggest swing

u gotta know how to do NYE but when it hits it slaps

Diwali is the best and it's coming up SOON. There's still time to buy your firecrackers.

Almost froze to death in Nashville like three years ago waiting for a ride after chipping mine and a girls front teeth when I tripped and fell into a make out session at some bar.

It was like below 0 degrees. Not good, not good. Do not recommend.

Hoooooooly shit. Woof. Jesus. God damn.

Might have a thread winner here, folks. Like, this transcends "unpopular" straight to, "what kind of drugs are you on?"

Put it this way, if you were to cast a remake of Cannonball Run or Stroker Ace right now, who would you choose? He's already done The Longest Yard.

Back