• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

I make pretty good turkey and since we are having just a few people at my mom’s house (all adventurous eaters) I suggested a roast duck for this year and was instantly shot down.

Is it hard to do roast duck well?

Mayo from the jar is inedible. Homemade mayo is a great condiment and can be used in so many ways.

Thanksgiving food is ass. If it was so good we would have it more often. Except pumpkin pie. Especially if you sub in butternut squash and top it with homemade whipped cream.

Speaking of, how do people eat Reddi Whip or Miracle Whip?

mayo rocks. people who don't like it are weirdos.

nothing better than that day after Thanksgiving turkey sandwich with a ton of mayo, served with the soup I make from the turkey carcass.

Big +1 to this truth. We do the same thing.

Mayo from the jar is inedible. Homemade mayo is a great condiment and can be used in so many ways.

Thanksgiving food is ass. If it was so good we would have it more often. Except pumpkin pie. Especially if you sub in butternut squash and top it with homemade whipped cream.

Speaking of, how do people eat Reddi Whip or Miracle Whip?

Mayo from the jar is great. I am a mayo fan. Miracle whip on the other hand is absolutely horrifying.

Turkey is the best; have to admit fried turkey tops my list but a good oven roasted bird with sides of cranberry, mashed potatoes and asparagus. Awesome.

I see i was beaten to that recollection by several other posters

You've really made it, plama!

After quickly browsing online, it appears this should go in this thread.

Rick and Morty is ok, maybe even pretty good, but Community is much better.

I’m most of the way through season 1 of R&M, but I was expecting way more the way people talk about it.

How do yall do your day after? Usually ours are turkey, cran, stuffing, SMALL amount of mayo.... Served on freshly baked wood oven sourdough.

BOMB.COM

OFY. this is me except with lots of mayo. I always think people who don't like turkey sandwiches just haven't added enough of the rest of the meal to it. Some people wont add stuffing to their sandwich. :dumb:

Mayo from the jar is great. I am a mayo fan. Miracle whip on the other hand is absolutely horrifying.

dukes mayo on a spoon is delicious

My day-after turkey soup basically becomes leftover soup. The standard turkey bone soup then add some gravy, stuffing, mashed potatoes and green bean casserole. Don’t knock it till you try it.

We got a rabbit from the farmer's market and we're going to eat that little fucker tomorrow night.

If you like rabbit, may I offer you your choice if roughly ten thousand that decimate my garden yearly?

Back