• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

lol ketchup is nothing but corn syrup

it's for children

I use mustard instead of mayo when I make tuna salad -- I think pimento cheese is the only thing I use mayo for

I don’t like basically any condiments. I understand that it’s childish and boring and will definitely be ridiculed here. Always eat my burgers plain (w/cheese). Don’t like mustard or ketchup at all.

Horseradish is the best burger condiment. Actually, it’s just the best condiment.

Horseradish is the best burger condiment. Actually, it’s just the best condiment.

Let me change your life.

https://delivery.publix.com/landing...j_4BjBy7EUeNVLIbyQpcRXugCIx6ozkhoCm7IQAvD_BwE

11277-0w0h0_English_Mustard.jpg

the condiment with the widest swing, imo, is BBQ sauce which can be Sweet Baby Ray's corn syrup trash or it can be a top shelf condiment

Not in the spirit of the thread - had my first Bonchon recently. It lived up to the hype.

Speaking of fried chick, I had another "seize the day" reminder today when I found out Fuku shut down before I had a chance to try it.

mayo rocks. people who don't like it are weirdos.

nothing better than that day after Thanksgiving turkey sandwich with a ton of mayo, served with the soup I make from the turkey carcass.

probably connected to my Triscuits take, but I really like bread and never even think to put butter on it because I just love bread by itself

nothing better than that day after Thanksgiving turkey sandwich with a ton of mayo, served with the soup I make from the turkey carcass.

How do yall do your day after? Usually ours are turkey, cran, stuffing, SMALL amount of mayo.... Served on freshly baked wood oven sourdough.

BOMB.COM

turkey is quite possibly the worst part of thanksgiving. last year we did some nice steaks and it was so much more enjoyable. 10/10 would recommend.

We skip the turkey at dinner but we do smoke one day of and then just have it next day via soup from the carcass and sandwiches

Day of we also smoke a pork shoulder and make Cubanos and usually wings and Mac and cheese

turkey is quite possibly the worst part of thanksgiving. last year we did some nice steaks and it was so much more enjoyable. 10/10 would recommend.

I Love turkey. Love it! My wife makes a great turkey every year! If I ate it all the time maybe I wouldn't think it was so great, don't know. If you combine enjoying the turkey on Thanksgiving day with the sandwiches and other ways we eat it as leftovers in the following days, it is hard to beat!

I Love turkey. Love it! My wife makes a great turkey every year! If I ate it all the time maybe I wouldn't think it was so great, don't know. If you combine enjoying the turkey on Thanksgiving day with the sandwiches and other ways we eat it as leftovers in the following days, it is hard to beat!

I am fully on board with this

I make pretty good turkey and since we are having just a few people at my mom’s house (all adventurous eaters) I suggested a roast duck for this year and was instantly shot down.

Back