• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Man I need to try them. Heard Doughboys review them recently and saw there’s a location in Chapel Hill. Anything besides the chicken worth getting?

Honestly, I never paid attention to their other entrees. I usually go for the spiciest option, but soy garlic wings are my go-to for Bonchon.

in middle school i'd buy a double order of fries for $3, get a ranch dressing packet and two texas pete packets and mix em up and that was my lunch every day for three years

in middle school i'd buy a double order of fries for $3, get a ranch dressing packet and two texas pete packets and mix em up and that was my lunch every day for three years

That is straight out of the fatty play book. vomit.

yellow mustard is my preferred fry dip

Fuck man, you are on fire here today.

The Utah "fry sauce" which is literally just some proportion of mayo and ketchup is the best.

Also, beer battered onion rings are ass. Light cornmeal/flour batter and flash fried are FAR superior.

I think his was more focused on tits and bras. I am going more whole package.

Yeah I thought it was more like tits in an every day bra or something. But I think I agree with the lingerie take.

Back