• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Pro tip: The Like button tells Facebook what you like. Click on the stuff you like and you'll get more of it.

Another pro-tip - you can hide people's posts from your newsfeed without unfriending them (in case doing so would stir up more drama than you need).

Clear liquor > dark liquor

Section.80 > good kid, m.A.A.d. city

I wish I hadn't gone to Wake

Outside of sodium soaked AZN food rice is a pointless starch

So, you don't like any sort of hispanic food, paella, risotto, rice krispy treats, gumbo, indian food, anything wrapped in rice wrappers, rice pudding, dirty rice, etouffee, horchata, sushi, sake ...

Rice is like literally the most important food on earth.

Don't eat rice in any of my Hispanic food. Don't need those empty, tasteless carbs. And I eat some version of Mehico food 3-4 times a week.

Unless its drenched is sodium, of course.

Pretty much. I guess I'll occasionally eat some sushi without soy or some other sauce, but I'd prefer for rice to have some taste soaked into it.

That's my UNPOPULAR opinion on rice. Its super dumpy when its not covered in sodium.

Of course I rarely eat potatoes anymore so maybe this all stems from when I lost a lot of weight and basically swore off non-sandwich related white carbs.

I love when people get all incredulous at the opinions posted on the Unpopular Opinion thread.

Granted, I'm doing it too, but at the root of it I think people just like making people feel wrong and this thread is providing SO MANY opportunities. Especially Brasky.

facebook is about "friends," not friends. well actually it's about collecting and selling personal information.

Kid A is the worst of all of Radiohead's albums. In fact, it's just a terrible fucking album.

I'm kind of with Brasky on the rice thing when it comes to mexican food. I don't need no rice with my enchiladas. I'm ok with it in a burrito, but other than that it has no bidness near my mexican food.

Back