• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Don’t know if this has been already said on this thread or not, but fuck it, it should be repeated. IPA’s fucking suck, they are bitter ass no good tasting pretentious garbage. Overdone and hardly ever done right. I think Two Hearted is the only one that doesn’t taste like complete ass and that shit is just barely tolerable. Fuck you, you hops ass, ass licking hipster ass fucks.

Also that clove tasting wheat shit can also get proper fucked.

This and Mako not liking pizza are the two best posts for this specific thread.

you liking an IPA would be off brand

lol, I like IPAs a lot (though a bit tired of them after drinking them more than any other type for 10+ years), but it's annoying that 90% of the non-macros at the grocery store are pale ales

I’m not a big fan of most Belgian styles. My wife loves tripels and I can’t stand them.

I like Two Hearted -- that and Lagunitas IPA are my standbys for IPAs I can find anywhere around town

millhouse, what was the best brewery out California way?

true but honestly I don't ever really think about going back

once was nice

i mean, i wouldn't travel to Hershey to go to Troegs but if you're in Hershey a good spot to meet up with some friends and have a bite and some above-average beers, thanks to the small batch stuff they constantly rotate.

i mean, i wouldn't travel to Hershey to go to Troegs but if you're in Hershey a good spot to meet up with some friends and have a bite and some above-average beers, thanks to the small batch stuff they constantly rotate.

How is their chocolate stout

Back