• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

This. We're starting the era of Google glass. A watch is simply jewelry. The other functions have been rendered near moot.

When your google glasses battery runs out or you drop them and break them and your phone battery runs out or you drop and break it, just ask me and Ill let you know the time! ;)

This. We're starting the era of Google glass. A watch is simply jewelry. The other functions have been rendered near moot.

i'm sure they said the same thing when those tight ass electronic calculator watches came out

yeah. We all have our favorite shit. I know guys who have spent thousands on vintage guitars. I've been playing in bands for decades and I have heard hundreds of electric guitars and I can't hear the difference between a pre CBS strat and a post CBS strat, really.

:couch:

stupid drummers

i'm sure they said the same thing when those tight ass electronic calculator watches came out

shit, this reminds me that i just left mine at the training facility this morning.

no joke- there's a casio calculator watch around the handlebars of my TT bike. coach gave it to me to help with my budgeting duties.

Hounds are dumb as a brick and, although affectionate, generally make bad pets.

I'd argue that Nutella is good but overrated.

that's a good way of putting it. and you're absolutely right about people going crazy over it. i'm not inclined to put something sweet on my toast or whatever the fuck people put nutella on, but i can see how it fits that niche. but people unjustifiably go apeshit over as if they've started bottling god's sharts.

so what? some people freak about everything. if you take the enthusiast's opinion to be THE opinion on anything, everything's overrated

There's a disproportionate number of enthusiasts. Do we have to have a primer on how overratedness works?

I will admit that whenever we've got some cinnamon toast Eggos, I throw some Nutella on them.

pff, maybe your women-folk just suck

Your women will freak once they try Nutella, too. It's OK.

tumblr_le91x8oVky1qe0wclo1_400.jpg

Back