• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unpopular opinions

Townie wasn't being serious. He was just posting an example of what would be an unpopular opinion.

Watching Ginuwine perform Pony in front of Lil Sebastian banners was the highlight of my Thursday night last week.

Watching Ginuwine perform Pony in front of Lil Sebastian banners was the highlight of my Thursday night last week.

Parks and Rec is the best comedy of the last 20 years. Probably belongs on this thread.

Parks and Rec is the best comedy of the last 20 years. Probably belongs on this thread.

I think Arrested Development and Curb Your Enthusiasm are better, but it's top 5 for me.

And I was serious about In Those Jeans being a better song than Pony.

I think I even like that Pony remix of Freek N You better than Pony.

It may just be that I overplayed Pony. He just shows off so much more on In Those Jeans.

ive never seen an ep of parks and rec.

Same here. Or Arrested Development. Or Curb. Or 30 Rock. I did watch Community for a seson and thought it was fine. Very hit or miss.

comedy is overrated

lame_goth_kid.jpg

Back