• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Up Early to Watch Royal Wedding

Not me... I'm a little pissed about missing Morning Joe this morning.

I watched it. I was up anyway, so I figured I might as well.

Whom would you rather be? Prince William, destined to inherit the title of King; or, Harry, with all of the bennies of royalty and the ability to do whatever you want and pretty much get away with it?

Harry. No question.

"oh that Harry. Wearing nazi Halloween costumes again."

Nobody actually cares what he does.

Jesus Pippa is much sexier than Kate.

Was out on the route of the procession to the wedding and saw William, the Queen, and Kate as well as the Rolls-Royce.

But yeah Pippa is sexy, I'd give 1-2 odds that Harry throws some game at her at the receptions.

Jesus Pippa is much sexier than Kate.

Was out on the route of the procession to the wedding and saw William, the Queen, and Kate as well as the Rolls-Royce.

But yeah Pippa is sexy, I'd give 1-2 odds that Harry throws some game at her at the receptions.

He's definitely trying to spin some game on the balcony right now.

I also LOLLED that Harry was in the carriage with the flower girls and ring bearer who are all like 6. It looked like homeboy was chilling at the kid's table.

SMH at all the chicks that woke up at 4am to flick the bean to this

Harry is the luckiest Ginger in the world

If he's not banging Pipa right now as we speak, he's a damned fool.

Kate looks amazing in this photos, holy crap.

Will was the heartthrob of my childhood for all the girls, glad to see him married off but it makes me feel old.

At least JTT turned out gay as I predicted back in 95.

what william had to wear looks so stupid, they should just get him garb that looks more princely.

There are 19 channels (at least) on my TV here in Austria still providing coverage of the wedding, in about 8 different languages.

Back