• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Up Early to Watch Royal Wedding

i think they got married today because the church was available.

I had no idea before today that Prince William is so bald. Isn't he only like 28? Damnnnn.

This thread has caused me to spend the last 90 minutes researching the royal family. I also had no idea that Prince Philip's DNA was used to determine that remains found in Russia were that of the Tsar's son, Alexei, and his daughter Maria.

pBMh5.jpg

are you sure? wikipedia has him at 28. granted, it's wikipedia. but i also saw it quoted in a news article as 28.

yall are right, i had it confused w/ parents anniversary year. I knew I had heard 30 in there somewhere and thought it was his age. lo siento.

yall are right, i had it confused w/ parents anniversary year. I knew I had heard 30 in there somewhere and thought it was his age. lo siento.

Don't let it happen again!

William, perhaps to make up for his male pattern baldness, did receive a sweet title for a wedding gift. He is now Baron Carrickfergus.

you know you've made it when your secret post-wedding getaway is different from your honeymoon.

My wife and I did a post-wedding getaway and a separate honeymoon. I recommend it if you can swing it.

when i got married, i was in my first year out of college (so no $$$) and had 10 vacation days for the year (so no time). no way i could've swung it.

I had no idea before today that Prince William is so bald. Isn't he only like 28? Damnnnn.

A) Have you seen his dad?

B) Screw you, the Brits think baldness means virility.
C) Gappy teeth represents honesty.
D) I'm an honest baller....

Back