• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Urban Meyer Credibility Watch (NWT)

Apparently UM suffers from selective memory loss due to his medications. He probably has already forgot how badly he behaved during his presser. The only serious question is how this whole episode will affect his recruiting and the parents he comes in contact with?

I wonder if he forgot trying to delete all his texts

What should we do to show how much we care ?

As someone who also experienced the Greg Hardy saga, does it not seem strange to you if you think about it? No one acted like Ron Rivera was the monster who committed the crime, it was all about Hardy

As someone who also experienced the Greg Hardy saga, does it not seem strange to you if you think about it? No one acted like Ron Rivera was the monster who committed the crime, it was all about Hardy

Are you seriously comparing those situations, or do you need me to explain to you all of the reasons that is an incredibly bad take?

Shocking Michigan fan take! Certainly is a bad look for Meyer. Though I know I would not want anyone going through years of my text messages. Don't think I've done/said anything blatantly unlawful, but there would inevitably be some damning stuff I would not want to go public.

Speaking of Michigan, this is describing sexual assault by one Michigan's starting WRs this year, Grant Perry. Oh and he was actually charged and accepted a felony plea deal (that would/will be expunged). Where was the national outrage over this? Or the kicker who raped a girl in 2009, but remained on the team until 2013, with other teammates intimidating the victim to cover up the rape?

https://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2017/08/michigan_fully_reinstates_wr_g.html

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ncaaf/bigten/2014/02/25/college-football-michigan-wolverines-brendan-gibbons-rape-investigation/5810011/

This is a diversion that would make Trump proud.

tiger is bringing up Buckeye message board whataboutisms like we care.

Tell me more about this Ron Rivera cover-up where Greg Hardy didn't get punished harshly.

Urban Meyer has no credibility. This is a lot like the North Carolina basketball and athletic program when people want to talk about what a great academic institution it is. We all know better.

Back