• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US AIR - The Worst

I fly US Air more than any other airline, mostly because that's what is most convenient for me out of DCA. But in my experience American Air is FAR worse. Every time I fly American I feel like I'm getting on some Soviet era reject plane. And I probably prefer US Air to Delta and United. Overall though, they pretty much all suck. Jet Blue would be great if I didn't have to connect in Kennedy to go virtually anywhere.

They all suck. I think we bitch abour USAirways more here because that's who we fly the most out of the Carolinas. If you can spend $70 more and fly non-stop, most of your problems are solved. If you're fying somewhere with no non-stop service, stop going to podunk towns, the service is bound to suck.

I fly US Air more than any other airline, mostly because that's what is most convenient for me out of DCA. But in my experience American Air is FAR worse. Every time I fly American I feel like I'm getting on some Soviet era reject plane. And I probably prefer US Air to Delta and United. Overall though, they pretty much all suck. Jet Blue would be great if I didn't have to connect in Kennedy to go virtually anywhere.

I completely agree with the American comment!

I like AirTran the best. Newer planes and I always get a free upgrade to business class.

After Southwest grabbed up the AirTran traffic, there's no reason for me to ever fly any other airline again. I'm really happy.

Fixed it for you. I also was thrilled when I heard that news, because AirTran flies to my parents in Rochester (which is TSA-free, by the way), whereas Southwest only flew to Buffalo.

IMO Delta is the absolute worst.

I fly Southwest whenever I can. I've generally tried to avoid AirTran because, well, it's ValuJet, but now that they will be run by Southwest it won't be a problem for me.

Back