• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US federal judge rules NSA phone program likely unconstitutional

One of these days we will elect a president with a backbone to do what is right. I will continue to try and vote for that guy. I know Hillary isn't. So if it is Christie vs. Hillary my vote will be very easy.

SHE's obviously disqualified.

Of course Snowden is a Russian spy as Mike Rogers and other NSA supporters allege. Russian spies always go first to journalists with their info and then go public. It makes perfect sense. :tard:

Christie isn't turning down the text messages of all his political enemies. No Pub is going to risk being a 9/10 president. You can forget that, Wrangor.

Christie isn't turning down the text messages of all his political enemies. No Pub is going to risk being a 9/10 president. You can forget that, Wrangor.

You keep saying this but pubs want a winner and Christie is the only one who can beat Hillary. Your statement is just false. Could have said the same thing about Romney.

"No republican is going to vote for a guy that instituted a government run healthcare system in his home state".

Except republicans did vote for Romney. Why did they so this? For one reason: because they felt he had the best shot at winning. That is the only thing that matters when it comes to republican primaries. For all the supposed knowledge about the opposing party on this board it is truly surprising that y'all fail to understand the number one motivating factor in republican primaries.

But by all means please continue to say something over and over even though it has zero relevance.

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. I wasn't talking about his chances of winning. I was talking about the chances of him curbing NSA surveillance no matter what he says on the trail.

What you said has nothing to do with what I said. I wasn't talking about his chances of winning. I was talking about the chances of him curbing NSA surveillance no matter what he says on the trail.

Ah....your 9/10 is what threw me off. I am assuming you meant to type 9/11. Your post makes much more sense now.

Basically he's admitting he committed crimes and is too big a pussy to face the music.

Won't Get A Fair Trail= I'll be convicted for stealing thousands of files that I planned to steal and stole.

Back