• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Israeli Embassy Moving To Jerusalem

Well this is a promising start...

So we've been wanting to do this for 20 years, but we've never had the balls to do it till now? Big swinging dick Murica is BACK.

No, Newt Gingrich's republican congress stupidly interfered with foreign policy 20 years ago and the executive has had to keep the peace and undo it every 6 months.

Well this is a promising start...

pff, have you guys seen LA lately?

Station_Fire_over_La_Ca%C3%B1ada_Flintridge.jpg

This better be the most protected embassy imaginable. This will be a huge target, but maybe that is what trump wants.

Sounds like a "yeahhhh we'll prob back off this" statement to me but whatev maybe it will happen

Was there a question that beget that answer from Spicer? Because if the question was "are you moving the US embassy to Jerusalem" a response of "we are at the very beginning stages of even discussing this subject" is at most a punt of the issue, and certainly not a confirmation

Tintin will point out fake news

Tintin is Vanessa hudgens, made that my aim name as an inside joke as a youth and just kept it when I first made accounts. This post fact world is nuts man, so many untruths spread by liberals

Solid work here.

So tintin's screen name is calling a 14 year old hot?

Clearly you've found the right party.

Statement from the brother of the King of Jordan. Historically one our closest allies in the Middle East.

Hard to not imagine Trump is simply eager to gin up a real conflagration between the US + Israel and the Muslim world. And I guess hoping a lot of the West jumps in with us. And Russia?

Good grief.

Hard to not imagine Trump is simply eager to gin up a real conflagration between the US + Israel and the Muslim world. And I guess hoping a lot of the West jumps in with us. And Russia?

Good grief.

Yep. It's the exact same "strategy" he's used here in the US.

Piss off your enemies and divide the country/world into two sides pitted against each other.

It's beyond divide and conquer. Trump picks targets people already don't like and builds antipathy for them to consolidate his power.

Pretty obvious he wants war against the Arab world.

Those CA fires are hellacious.

My wife’s sister and her family lost most everything when their home in Santa Rosa burned to the ground several weeks ago.

My father-in-law was closing next week on a home on the hills above Ventura—it’s now gone. Thank goodness before the closing. Still quite crazy.

Back