• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Israeli Embassy Moving To Jerusalem

Wrong! Cutting off aid shows we can't be trusted as fair partners in peace and leave a huge opening for extremists to use this create attacks.

To the Palestinians, Jordanians and other more radical fronts, this proves the U.S. will never be fair and they might as well start the attacks.

sounds like an Israeli problem. maybe they should treat their neighbors with more respect

Wrong! Cutting off aid shows we can't be trusted as fair partners in peace and leave a huge opening for extremists to use this create attacks.

To the Palestinians, Jordanians and other more radical fronts, this proves the U.S. will never be fair and they might as well start the attacks.

By moving the embassy to Jerusalem, we're already not trusted and have abdicated our role as a peace broker in the ME.

By moving the embassy to Jerusalem, we're already not trusted and have abdicated our role as a peace broker in the ME.

I have already said how stupid moving the embassy was. But this made that move look tame. It is also more impactful to take the money after you have spat in the face of the Palestinians.

Back