• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Israeli Embassy Moving To Jerusalem

unverified slanders paid for by the dems and a part of dubious opposition research involving Russian intelligence sources were used to convince the fisa court to approve surreptitious surveillance of the opposing presidential candidate's campaign

Except that didn't happen.

Let's see if you can something correct...How many points does a made three point shot count for in basketball?

unverified slanders paid for by the dems and a part of dubious opposition research involving Russian intelligence sources were used to convince the fisa court to approve surreptitious surveillance of the opposing presidential candidate's campaign

1. If the dossier turns out to be true it was not "unverified slander" ("slander" is inherently false);
2. The opposition research was conducted by both parties (this isn't whataboutism, it's merely a factual response to your original statement that this would be worse for Democrats);
3. If you believe that "unverified slander" based off of "dubious opposition research" is anywhere close to enough to get you into a FISA court, much less a FISA warrant then you really have no idea what you're talking about;
4. Please just save us the trouble of parsing your paraphrasing from Breitbart or right-wing blogs and just post the story here so we can get the full picture (to the extent one exists) of what you're talking about

TLDR: nearly everything in your post is bullshit

slander is much more about intentionally false and defamatory than inherently false.

Oh look...another day of Sailor regurgitating Fox News talking points and then lobbing condescending insults at those who ask him to back up his arguments. Shocking.

I think all you need to know about sailor is that on Christmas Day, he was more concerned with trying (unsuccessfully, I might add) to lob insults than he was with spending time with family or friends. Primarily because he is a senile old man who lost the ability to reason or form cogent thoughts long ago.

As jh (RIP) would say, thanks for all the space you allow me to occupy rent-free in your head, comrade. Enjoy the applesauce.

Why is turning over information that you’ve uncovered about likely illegal activity to the FBI a scandalous activity? If a republican uncovers voter fraud committed by democrats and turns the info over to the FBI, should the FBI not investigate because it came from a Pub?.

Bumping this question because I think sailor has had plenty of time to get Sean’s take on this by now.

Why is turning over information that you’ve uncovered about likely illegal activity to the FBI a scandalous activity? If a republican uncovers voter fraud committed by democrats and turns the info over to the FBI, should the FBI not investigate because it came from a Pub?.

using unverified, unverifiable, disinformation from Russian intelligence, which was opposition research concocted for money paid by the Democrat Party, as a pretext for getting a fisa court to approve spying on the campaign of the rival Republican presidential campaign is scandalous, or do you think that it is OK?

using unverified, unverifiable, disinformation from Russian intelligence, which was opposition research concocted for money paid by the Democrat Party, as a pretext for for getting a fisa court to approve spying on the campaign of the rival Republican presidential campaign is scandalous, or do you think that it is OK?

Except you are totally FOS. Much of the dossier HAS been proven.

Also the dossier was started and paid for by Republicans.

using unverified, unverifiable, disinformation from Russian intelligence, which was opposition research concocted for money paid by the Democrat Party, as a pretext for getting a fisa court to approve spying on the campaign of the rival Republican presidential campaign is scandalous, or do you think that it is OK?

First of all, it’s the Democratic Party. Second of all, I don’t think this actually addresses the question. Looks more like you are peddling conspiracy theories.

First of all, it’s the Democratic Party. Second of all, I don’t think this actually addresses the question. Looks more like you are peddling conspiracy theories.

yes it does

your questions were irrelevant to my previous post

I'll call that party whatever I want

Trump conspiring with the Russians to steal the election of 2018 is a conspiracy theory

Sailor doesn’t seem to know the difference between unverified and unverifiable. That explains a lot.

yes it does

your questions were irrelevant to my previous post

I'll call that party whatever I want

Trump conspiring with the Russians to steal the election of 2018 is a conspiracy theory

“Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Simple facts:
1) Russians tried to hack the election and influence the out come
2) Trump campaign associates and family actively sought meetings with known kremlin associates

There is no conspiracy theory here.

yes I do, why are you confused?

Because you regularly use "unverified" when you must mean "unverifiable."

Something that is unverified can indeed be verified. A small part of the whole investigation may be verifying aspects of the dossier.

“Conspiracy theories often produce hypotheses that contradict the prevailing understanding of history or simple facts” https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory

Simple facts:
1) Russians tried to hack the election and influence the out come
2) Trump campaign associates and family actively sought meetings with known kremlin associates

There is no conspiracy theory here.

you're joking?

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...ller-Investigation-Is-in-Mortal-Danger/page19

Last edited:
Back