• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US Israeli Embassy Moving To Jerusalem

Not true. Moonz, sailor, and plama have told us they are part of the deep state who are enemies of
The President.

some of the FBI leadership appear to have licked Hillary clean, despite the evidence against her, and then tried to cover their partisan politicking and obstruction of justice by using a bogus, unverifiable concoction of opposition research and collusion with Russian agents paid for by Hillary and the dems to spy on Trump's campaign and obstruct Trump's presidency

the rank and file FBI must not be too happy about these low morals in high places

we'll see if Mueller proves to be more interested in doing what is right for the country and exposing the malfeasance of his former colleagues or protecting the FBI and the swamp

Can you provide any evidence that the dossier is bogus and unverifiable? Real evidence, not some Breitbart opinion piece.

Can you provide any evidence that the dossier is bogus and unverifiable? Real evidence, not some Breitbart opinion piece.

can you prove a negative?

from what we know right now, the only thing in the dossier that has been verified is that the Page guy went to Moscow

LOL indeed. sailor just soaks up misinformation like a sponge and then bathes himself with it.

I’m not sure he realizes the dossier isn’t even that big of a deal. All the things we know for fact are bigger than what could be true in the dossier.

The real truth is the only reason sailor doubts what is in the dossier is that he doesn’t want it to be true. That’s it. He’s willing to ignore information compiled by a trusted professional because he doesn’t like it.

Or an alternative headline “occupation state names streets after amateur authoritarian”

Although I stridently oppose the settlements and believe they need to be returned to Palestine, the Golan Heights and Jerusalem are different. Wars have consequences. The Alsace changed countries several times as have other pieces of land.

Like nearly everything in this conflict, apportioning land isn't an all or nothing event.

you better hope that the dossier is not a big deal because if it ever becomes a big deal, then people on your side will be lawyering up - if they haven't already - and running for cover faster than you can say fisa court

On what planet is the dossier turning into a big deal worse for "our side" than Donald and his cabal?

What world do you live in Sailor?

Although I stridently oppose the settlements and believe they need to be returned to Palestine, the Golan Heights and Jerusalem are different. Wars have consequences. The Alsace changed countries several times as have other pieces of land.

Like nearly everything in this conflict, apportioning land isn't an all or nothing event.

I agree that the settlements are a blatant violation of international law.

As I've stated before, Jerusalem becoming an international enclave rather than within the borders of any individual country is one of the most obvious solutions in the Middle East and of course is one of the least likely things to ever occur.

you better hope that the dossier is not a big deal because if it ever becomes a big deal, then people on your side will be lawyering up - if they haven't already - and running for cover faster than you can say fisa court

Why is turning over information that you’ve uncovered about likely illegal activity to the FBI a scandalous activity? If a republican uncovers voter fraud committed by democrats and turns the info over to the FBI, should the FBI not investigate because it came from a Pub?.

One caveat there is if the source of the information was a foreign agent and you were conspiring with them.

I just can't imagine a world where if the dossier is predominantly true that it ends up worse for Democrats than Donald and Republicans. Even if the dossier isn't that damning in and of itself, it corroborates a lot of other damning information.

sailor won’t answer that.

On what planet is the dossier turning into a big deal worse for "our side" than Donald and his cabal?

What world do you live in Sailor?

unverified slanders paid for by the dems and a part of dubious opposition research involving Russian intelligence sources were used to convince the fisa court to approve surreptitious surveillance of the opposing presidential candidate's campaign

See? Told you he wouldn’t answer it. People in bubbles can’t be bothered with questions.

Back