• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US News 2024 Rankings (Wake #47)

i wonder how long USNWR remains the most-discussed ranking

the magazine has no other notability beyond this one list

i wonder how long USNWR remains the most-discussed ranking

the magazine has no other notability beyond this one list

Yeah, I mentioned earlier that the publication is no longer a relevant part of the news delivery system. And, we now see how easy it is for big state schools to infiltrate their editorial board and manipulate their rankings. Totally bankrupt entity.

Yeah, I mentioned earlier that the publication is no longer a relevant part of the news delivery system. And, we now see how easy it is for big state schools to infiltrate their editorial board and manipulate their rankings. Totally bankrupt entity.
lol

my folks subscribed to USNWR growing up

that and Sports Illustrated are the only magazines I remember coming to the house for the majority of my childhood

Biff is big mad he can’t lord his superior Wake education over the unwashed Dawg masses anymore.

Back