• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

US News Rankings: Wake top 25

C'ville even made it twice!

I'd argue that Raleigh knocks off Duke.

Princeton is about 45 minutes from NYC and Philly. You can hop a train from campus and be in midtown within an hour. Plus Princeton is right next to lovely Trenton.

Yeah, thought about making a case for Princeton, too. If it were 30 miles away it would have been a lock.

Princeton has more ties to NYC than any school not in Manhattan so I really don't think it belongs on that list. Wake is one of very few elite schools that doesn't have ties to a major city. Cornell has a campus in the city and runs a bus from Ithaca to NYC. Notre Dame and Chicago have mutual hard-ons for each other.

WFU_Charlotte_Center.jpg

A bus ride from Ithaca to NYC sounds sublime.

Wake's transition to Vandy Lite is sad. I'm glad Wake Will has been successful, but a liberal arts camp for sensitive white rich kids who don't like standardized testing is not going to be an academic powerhouse in the 21st century.

I'm comforted that we are only 18 spots behind Clemson. WTF has happened to my school???

Back