• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

USC - Barkley Staying or Going?

i guess you never really had to use your hand, per harv. lucky man.

I wonder how much they paid him. #sarcasm

Trojans out of conference games next year:

HAWAII
@Syracuse
NOTRE DAME

Pretty easy slate. Plus, they played @Oregon this year. So, if they play them next year...it'll be at their place.

Trojans out of conference games next year:

HAWAII
@Syracuse
NOTRE DAME

Pretty easy slate. Plus, they played @Oregon this year. So, if they play them next year...it'll be at their place.

Solid.

Good looking schedule then. Also - UCLA is in there, Stanford (a Luck-less Stanford), Zona, ASU, Colorado...

Too bad tOSU won't be allowed to participate in a bowl game next year. Urban feels like someone sucker punched him in the stomach.

what a dumbass

I never said that they shouldn't be preseason #1.

BTW, LSU is returning a shit ton next year too, they're better than USC is right now, and they've currently got a better 2012 recruiting class than USC according to both Scout and Rivals.
Like just about every year, the Trojans may not be ranked the highest (at least not yet) but they have the highest average star rating. They also played the numbers game last year and took a boatload of guys, so I'm not sure how many they have available with the scholarship losses.

I would really love to see an undefeated LSU and USC square off in the title game. Man, it really seems like that game should have already happened at some point this past decade given the way those programs schedule out of conference.

Barkley told Kiffin he was staying through a Christmas ornament. I can't decide if that's lame or awesome.

It really depends on how well the defense improves. Good starters but depth is an issue.

They deserve to be top 3 though.

to paraphrase What steve spurrier used to say about Ray Goff and Georgia,

"is Lane Kiffin still the coach?" #SECnotworried

Back