• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Use all the savings from Grobe leaving to get a new bball coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
If we pay the new guy $1.25M and save another $250,000 on his staff, we can easily afford to spend $3.5-4.5M for Bzelik's replacement.

If we get such a coach we will easily add 3000-4000 more people per game. Even if we only net $30/person for tickets, parking, concessions, eitc., it would give us another $1.44-1.92M (assuming 16 home games)/year.

Wake offering that kind of cash could attract a really top coach.

Go big or go home.

If we pay the new guy $1.25M and save another $250,000 on his staff, we can easily afford to spend $3.5-4.5M for Bzelik's replacement.

If we get such a coach we will easily add 3000-4000 more people per game. Even if we only net $30/person for tickets, parking, concessions, eitc., it would give us another $1.44-1.92M (assuming 16 home games)/year.

Wake offering that kind of cash could attract a really top coach.

Go big or go home.

Rich, where are you? This would be early for you if you were on the east coast, much less the west coast.

You didn't wake up this morning
because you didn't go to bed.
You were watching the whites
of your eyes turn red

Rich, where are you? This would be early for you if you were on the east coast, much less the west coast.

7 AM ain't early. The past monith it's been about 5 AM every day.

[This post censored by cookoutdeac, probably on request of a butthurt old man who doesn't realize that things you put on YouTube can be seen by anyone]

[This post censored by cookoutdeac, probably on request of a butthurt old man who doesn't realize that things you put on YouTube can be seen by anyone]

Dude, doesn't matter if he puts shit on youtube, unless he posts it here don't bring it up here. It's that fucking simple you nitwit.

Only 250k on staff? Are we only going to have special teams coach and strength trainer?

And I clearly didn't edit that post, there isn't a message at the bottom indicating such an edit was made by me...

And I clearly didn't edit that post, RJ, there isn't a message at the bottom indicating such an edit was made by me...

And I truly apologize to you for thinking that's what you posted. I thought once you edited a post no one else could.

I was mistaken and wrong to assume that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back