• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Use all the savings from Grobe leaving to get a new bball coach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we change the thread title so I'll know it's nothing having to do with the money from the coaching search?

Something like "Board Drama Queens Post Here" would work .

RJ never posted a link for that website.

This is correct. I asked a generic question about an unnamed site.

In no way did I mention my site.

once again District has broken the rules about real life and the boards by putting the name of my site in his post.

do the rules apply? It's supposed to be a lifetime ban. He's broken the rule multiple times on this thread and he did it on another where LK correctly and quickly addressed it.

Can we change the thread title so I'll know it's nothing having to do with the money from the coaching search?

Something like "Board Drama Queens Post Here" would work .

This is 100% District's fault. He's the one who fucked this thread up. He did so intentionally.

We had a good thread without him.

once again District has broken the rules about real life and the boards by putting the name of my site in his post.

do the rules apply? It's supposed to be a lifetime ban. He's broken the rule multiple times on this thread and he did it on another where LK correctly and quickly addressed it.

How dare he rip off your play book?

He asked for advice on [a] website design.

I'm going to address this now and we're going to be done with it because this is just stupid.

There is a lot of shit out there that is "public domain" that still isn't right to publish on these boards just because some sleuth spent time tracking it down. I'm sure half this board has information up about their jobs/employer bios out there and given the degree to which a lot of us know one another, that would mean posting those pages would be trivial, but it still wouldn't be alright to do. So just cut the crap and stop bringing it up unless RJ himself has decided to share that information regarding his business and open those gates himself. I can certainly understand his reluctance to do so given the treatment he received the last time he posted about a business of his.

RJ, the lifetime ban LK threatened would be for actually taking boards stuff to real life, which is really the opposite direction. So unless he's shown some indication of doing that I'm not sure why you keep bringing that up.

Either of you please feel free to contact me via PM like adults if you really want to discuss this farther/have any other questions. No need to take this thread any more off topic.

To be fair, this was never a "good" thread.

Right, and to be fair I believe Moonz started a thread with this exact premise already, so if you want to discuss it please feel free to bump that one because I'm locking this one.

RJ-when are you going to finally understand that the threat of the lifetime ban was specifically related to you threatening to contact my employer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back