• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ushers and pigs are out of control

QFT
We scanned our ID at the entrance and then sat anywhere we wanted in the student section. Never really noticed an issue.

worked just fine in the Caldwell Era, certainly didn't notice any crowding over there on Saturday.

I've never seen so many students kicked out of the game. What is with this Multi colored wristband bullshit. When I was at wake if you were a student you got a wristband and could sit in the student section. Why are we kicking students out of an empty student section?

Underage drinking? Drinking period? That is not allowed in any stadium.

Calling them "Pigs"...what are you...a 60's love child?

worked just fine in the Caldwell Era, certainly didn't notice any crowding over there on Saturday.

I should have clarified that my time was during the Caldwell Era. However, we have plenty of student seats currently to accommodate any student that wants to attend our games.

Underage drinking? Drinking period? That is not allowed in any stadium.

Calling them "Pigs"...what are you...a 60's love child?

To make clear, from what I saw and from what people have described on here it seems that there is some kind of wristband policy where certain groups get to sit in certain places and if you do not have the right color you cannot sit there. If drunk assholes were getting kicked out I wouldn't give a shit. I just thought it was comical that in the second half we had an empty lower student section which was by enforcement as they were not allowing people to move down once the preferential students left the game.

I regret the use of "pigs" and if a mod wants to change it they can. The cop was still a clown who looked like he enjoyed flexing in his extra medium shirt while getting all up in sober kids faces who were just trying to move down. Got to show off for the female usher though I suppose.

You can change your own thread titles.

I kind of like it, though.

Unsure how it can be resolved? It definitely seemed to function fine back in the day before there were various "types" of students (Screamin Demons, Frats, and Outcasts). Just go back to that. Quit giving certain student groups preferential treatment, and go back to first come, first serve. Our student support isn't big enough to try to regulate the apportionment of seats.

Right on.

Back