• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Holy shit:

Today’s releases:

Gizz: ripped, it kicks major metal ass

Queens of the stone age: kicks major ass and is back to peak queens

Sigur ros: up next p excited

Home is where: singles have kicked ass cant wait

Clearbody: carolina new wave blackishshoegaze p excited

Deer tick: yup welcome back friends

20122023 funnss

I love the Clientele

I have never really tried FJM but to continue my shameless poor man’s guitar name dropping of adjacent indie rock folks — my friend’s brother in law is his musical director and lives here and we played text tag over the pandemic to try and meet up because he was new in town, but that seemed like a lot of pressure so I didn’t.

Anyway, my friend lives in town now so I’m supposed to hang out with him at some point, I dunno. Think he used to jam with Arcade Fire and David Byrne, too.

Happy Birthday Sir Ringobert Starkingham.

Simply one of the greatest, no qualifiers needed. Don't listen to anyone who argues differently. They may talk about this or that, one thing or the other that doesn't equal so and so or whatever, but THE most important thing with a drummer, the ONLY thing that matters, is if you have "IT," and no one had as much IT as Ringo.

Back