• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread 2.0

Currently listening to last night's Phish show - they sound really good for a summer tour opener. I think spring tour and Mike and Trey's solo tours have them primed up. They didn't really take any big risks (that I've heard so far), but the song selection is cool and they sound good. Bodes well for the rest of summer tour!

Currently listening to last night's Phish show - they sound really good for a summer tour opener. I think spring tour and Mike and Trey's solo tours have them primed up. They didn't really take any big risks (that I've heard so far), but the song selection is cool and they sound good. Bodes well for the rest of summer tour!
Listening now on XM. Pretty wild encore selections.

chicago!

they just posted the aquarium drunkard IG post on their stories a bit ago and I thought of townie and now that song is here

my worlds colliding

please share your favorite music performances for late night TV (talk shows, SNL, etc.)

Here's another one of my favorites. Peak Sturgill. If you didn't already know who he was, you did now. Dude is surfing the organ, drummer loses a symbol, Sturgill spikes the guitar. Lots going on here.

Back