• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Sonic%20Youth-Daydream%20Nation.jpg

That's the shit. I can't believe Thurston and Kim split. Kim is 59. So crazy.

Listened to Broken Social Scene's You Forgot It In People yesterday... Man, that might be a top 5 album all-time for me. Love that shit. Plus, it reminded me that "It's All Gonna Break" existed, which is one of my favorite songs ever. "You all want the lovely music to save your lives... Why are you always fucking ghosts?" Kevin Drew's delivery on those lines is incredible.

Listened to Broken Social Scene's You Forgot It In People yesterday... Man, that might be a top 5 album all-time for me. Love that shit. Plus, it reminded me that "It's All Gonna Break" existed, which is one of my favorite songs ever. "You all want the lovely music to save your lives... Why are you always fucking ghosts?" Kevin Drew's delivery on those lines is incredible.

This album is in my desert island top 5.

You bros who like BSS, do you also ever listen to Metric, Stars, Reverie Sound Revue, or any of the other bands that they play in?

Back