• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Herzog, Spider Bags, The Bots, Chris Staples, Zoey Randal, Alvvways, the track from the new Weezer album, the new Beck stuff, and Slyvan Esso.

Herzog, Spider Bags, The Bots, Chris Staples, Zoey Randal, Alvvways, the track from the new Weezer album, the new Beck stuff, and Slyvan Esso.

Oh cool, I dig Spider Bags. Missed them a couple of weeks ago here, unfortunately, they are fun to see. Been meaning to check out the Alvvays.

Oh cool, I dig Spider Bags. Missed them a couple of weeks ago here, unfortunately, they are fun to see. Been meaning to check out the Alvvays.

The show covered a lot of other stuff, but those were the notes I made about the stuff I liked.

First Bob Dylan interview in nearly 3 years -- of course it's to AARP. Goddamn I love you Bob.

http://www.aarp.org/entertainment/style-trends/info-2015/bob-dylan-aarp-magazine.html

...early last summer, Dylan’s representatives reached out and told me he wanted to speak to AARP The Magazine about his new project. “I don’t work at Rolling Stone anymore,” I told them, thinking it was a case of crossed wires, since I put in 20 years there. No, they said, there’s no mistake; he wants to talk to your readers.

And now, after five months of negotiation, a cross-country flight and days of waiting, it is less than an hour until our interview, and I still don’t know exactly where I will meet the reclusive artist. Driving down into the late October sun from the hills of Berkeley, California, toward the San Francisco Bay, I wait for a phone call with directions to a certain floor of a hotel. Then I’ll be given the room number, told to knock, and wait.

Fucking shit, Bob, why you gotta get me like this, you goddamned genius.

[video=vimeo;20204690]http://vimeo.com/20204690[/video]

On my fifth full time through Girls in Peace Time Want to Dance and I genuinely think this is the best thing they've put out since If You're Feeling Sinister. It's at least as good as Dear Catastrophe Waitress.

Shakey Bones, Tune-Yards and Jenny Lewis are playing the KUTX anniversary show next weekend. Wakephan we doing this? I know you went last year to see Neko and cried.

Last edited:
Shakey Bones, Tune-Yards and Jenny Lewis are playing the KUTX anniversary show next weekend. Wakephan we doing this? I know you went last year to see Neko and cried.

I texted you this, but it bears repeating: I've seen Tune-Yards already and seen Shakey Graves loads of times (though not since his new, very good album), but I would love to see Jenny Lewis. Probably won't go, since I've already spent loads of money in the last few weeks.

Not the foremost Mountain Goats expert, but Going to Georgia still gets regular rotation on SiriusXMU, always figured that was the most popular.

Love the Van Halen posted above, but this may very well be the best song they ever did

plus all that revolutionary electric guitar bullshit

okie dokey. i'm not in the mood to argue with a moron this morning.

Back