• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

New MIA. Yawn. I feel like she might be one of the worst ppl in music. Not sure how scalable her sound is anymore.

Damn, that's awful. This sounds like an incomplete demo. Compare with "Bad Girls." No soul in this new track.

Old MIA was fine. People are hot or cold on her, it seems. I'd consider myself a fan.

10990636_348809418650853_1376321008_n.jpg

holy shit patrick stickles clean yrself up bro.

Marvin Gaye's estate awarded $7.3 million for copyright infringement on Blurred Lines.

Roots Picnic lineup out today. Sick as always.

The Weeknd, The Roots, Erykah Badu (backed by The Roots), A$AP Rocky, Phantogram, DJ Mustard, Hiatus Kaiyote, Rae Sremmurd, Chronixx and the Zincfence Redemption, Afrika Bambaataa, Hudson Mohawke, DJ Windows 98 (Win Butler of Arcade Fire), Raury, King Britt, Bishop Nehru, Moses Sumney, Brianna Cash, Donn T

DJ Windows 98 is a great stage name

Well done Win

Also if any of you have some #hottakes on random SXSW acts I should go see feel free to post them

Back