• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

usic Thread

Coltrane's My Favorite Things and Al Green's Unchained Symphony are the first two that come to mind.

speaking of covers, a friend of mine used to close his radio show with this track.

Pharma bro who jacked up the price of the HIV drug bought the only copy of Wu-Tang's Once Upon a Time in Shaolin: http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-wu-tang-clan-album/

Contract allows for the album to be stolen back by the Wu-Tang Clan or Bill Murray.

http://www.barstoolsports.com/newyo...ray-have-1-year-to-steal-it-back/#getcomments

Screen-Shot-2015-12-09-at-2.04.20-PM.png

the newest iteration of king krule is called archy marshall

speaking of covers, a friend of mine used to close his radio show with this track.

I just listened to this track from the album two nights ago- just learned about it. Ben Folds said Shatner cried during this take so this is the one they went with. Has Ben Folds and Aimee Mann on backing vocals.

So i watched the U2 Paris show on HBO. Great show, lots of energy. Predictably, the newer U2 songs suck. Very cool of the band to bring on Eagles of Death Metal to play a couple of songs at the end.

Nvm, I cant go to that show anyway

Last edited:
No Ceilings mixtape still has the most plays of any album on my iPod.

Also I'm Single came out when I first got single after a 4 year relationship. Dug it.

P4K top 100 tracks are out. Unless I'm missing someone, only four artists represented three times: Kendrick, Jamie xx, Sufjan, and Grimes. Wouldn't be surprised if they're 4 of the top 5 albums on the year for them.

For Frank's 100th this past Saturday -- this is one of my favorite things ever that I'm sure I've posted before, but fuck it:

The album Francis Albert Sinatra & Antonio Carlos Jobim is a masterpiece. The Dindi is particularly heartbreaking.

Last edited:
Back